Hi Shahar,

You can use a /color or /colour tag (called a feature in artemis) in the
genbank file. you can add it in using a script or by using artemis itself:
Edit > Qualifier of Selected Feature(s) > Change
In the pop-up box, just type "/colour=1" and click Add to make the selected
features grey.

Here's a link to a tutorial, section V lists a few examples of the qualifier
to colour feature in RGB values.
http://pseudomonas-syringae.org/artemis_tutorial.htm#V
There are also about 19 preset colours in artemis that you can use. You can
get a list of what colour number 1-19 is preset to in the artemis manual.

All the best,
-- yealing --