Hi,

I've got contigs from an assembly where I predicted ORFs and performed
blasts against NR, UNIprot etc and also perfomed interproscans.

Is there a way to correctly load these results into Artemis? I tried loading
all multiple sequences and GFF files with co-ordinates on the genomic
context, it always complaints about qualifiers and do not let me load
annotations.

Is there a list of valid qualifiers so that annotations can be loaded
properly?

To test I tried an entry from EMBL, loaded into Artimas and saved the entry
as GFF. The resulting GFF when loading into Artemas fails that it is not the
right format.

What is the best way to upload blast and interproscan results for multiple
contigs?

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Intikhab

Intikhab Alam, PhD

Research Scientist
Computational Bioscience Research Centre (CBRC)
Building #2, Office #4216-W7
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
W: http://www.kaust.edu.sa
P: +966 (0) 2 808-2423