Hi Elena

This may mean that the file is not in the correct format for Artemis to
read. I would recommend you check the Artemis user manual (³Add User Plot²
section) for the supported formats. Alternatively it may be that you just
need to turn scaling on by right clicking on the graph window and selecting
ŒScaling¹. ³Nothing selected² means that there are no bases or features
selected in the feature display panel.

Regards
Tim