Hello-

I am trying to get Artemis to work in a single sign on environment.  We are
using Apache to authenticate users to a windows domain using Kerberos.  If I
serve up Artemis outside of the protected web directories, Artemis will start
just fine.  As soon as I move Artemis to a protected web directory, I get a
HTTP 401 error stating that the resource isn't available.  I am assuming this
has something to do with some sort of session id that isn't getting transferred
over through my WebStart request.  Any ideas?

Best Regards
Randall Kramer