Hi,

I am new in ACT, and when I trying to run it, a error message come up with the
following message: comparison file read failed: out of range error: match goes
off end of subject sequence: 1715680. I made the comparison file using
DoubleACT from a couple of sequences that I obtained from ncbi and previously
to use in DoubleACT I transformed them in embl files using eBioX. When I runnig
ACT, I used the embl file or a fasta version of the same files and I obtained
the same error message, except because the number change. There is some one
that can help me with this?
Then you very much,
CS

Carlos Sanz Rodriguez, PhD.
Stochastic Dynamic Lab.
Center for Physics,
Venezuelan Institute for Scientific Research (IVIC)
Caracas, Apartado 1020-A
Telf +58-212-5041919