Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Linux and KDE (therefore aRts).
I'm having a ton of problems getting audio to play
properly with aRts.  The pace of the sound seems a
little faster than it should be and there are lots of
pops and scratches.  It works perfectly with OSS.  I
have a Yamaha sound card.

I've done the suid thing to artswrapper.  I'm using
aRts version 0.6.1 with Redhat 7.2.  I don't know what
version of KDE Redhat 7.2 came with, but I did upgrade
it to try and fix this problem to no avail...

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks.
-Le

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca