Thank you werry much!

I'm not shure how I can expres my gratitude. I did not find the CVS for
artsbuilder, but this module is maybe in the arts cvs?

I allso have an other problem. I get

mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding

When I try to start artscontrol, brahms and probably other tools that
use arts. Do you know what tis comes from?

--

Knut Olav Bøhmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Linpro