hi,
i've got problems with get sounds in opera while using arts (sounds on
pages like flash animation). i've been searching in newsgroups and all
i've found is to start opera through artsdsp (artsdsp opera). well -
this doesn't work for me;/ i've tried opera-7.51 (both - static and
shared versions), 7.50 and even 7.23...
i've started artsd in verbose mode (artsd -l 0) and i see that no
connection are made to server. hovewer - without artsd opera plays
sounds, and also artsd works fine with other applications (some of
them i started with artsdsp)

do you have any ideas what can be wrong? maybe i should start artsd
with some particular options to work with opera? any help appreciated

PS: i'ne using artsd in version 1.2.3

--
"Life's a bitch and so am I, the world owes me, so fuck you." - Green Day
PoLiSh YoUr EnGlIsH: