Hello Stefan,

I feel sad that you decide to stop with aRts development. I think that aRts as
just a soundserver, not even looking at the whole package, is the most
advanced around, with for me with just one little unhandy feature (network
transparancy). Just the fact that aRts is still around in a major project as
KDE is I think already a testament to its stability and stature, even after 2
years of little maintenance and changes.
The contribution to the free software society has surely been beneficial, and
I hope that you will take the time to show other people around in your
project in the future.

Best regards,

Norbert van Nobelen