As a Pallone supporter, I was taken aback by last week's column excerpted below.
From past experience, I was made suspicious by two short sentences: "To a reporter.  It was recorded."  I wondered why "a" reporter was not named.  I wondered where "It was recorded."

So I Googled.      Nothing!

Rather than go down that fool's path once more of trying to get a straight answer from justifiedright (and putting this group through the tedium in the process), I faxed the following inquiry to Pallone's offices.

If the quote is accurate, then shame on Pallone and just a minor criticism for not citing sources.

If not, we have another example of shameless yellow journalism.

To:     The Honorable Frank Pallone, Jr.
         United States House of Representatives
         Fax: 732-249-1335; 202-225-9665

I would like a response from Representative Pallone or his staff to the following excerpt which appeared in the "Justified Right" column in triCity News, 11/2/06. The source is not given and the quote doesn't turn up with a Google search.

On the same day, the quote was used again by the columnist in an appearance on Asbury Radio....

TriCity News  “Pallone Scorns Asbury Park Kids”       11/02/06

“Still not convinced Frank Pallone doesn’t care about Asbury Park?  Try this then:  He said so. To a reporter.  It was recorded.

"A few weeks back in Asbury Park there was a big rally by Union Labor. The people wanted jobs. Frank Pallone was in California. While out there a reporter saw him and asked him why he was not in his district when something important was going on.

“Pallone's answer will shock you. He said, 'I'm not going to bat in a city where I don't have a good relationship with the mayor.'

“Let me repeat that. Frank Pallone said, 'I'm not going to bat in a city where I don't have a good relationship with the mayor.'"

“Justified Right: The Conservative Alternative to triCity”  - by Tommy DeSeno
If and when I get a response, I'll post it here.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel