> > Since no class is specified, both tags default to
> > context-specific
>
> This specification is not a context-specific tag class
> but its a APPLICATION tag type which is given
> ([APPLICATION 20]) in the specification itself.
>
> Please correct me if im wrong.

I'm afraid you're wrong. As it's written in the extract Mr. Rios sent,
it's only the SEQUENCE which bears an APPLICATION tag, not the elements of
that SEQUENCE. The elements use, as Zemer says, context-specific tags

Conrad Sigona                         Voice Mail     : 1-732-302-9669 x400
OSS Nokalva                           Fax            : 1-419-831-5035
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        My direct line : 1-315-845-1773