To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ASNativos] Flash, Php y los acentos del infierno... :)

Hola David,
de php.net:

$_REQUEST

Variables provided to the script via the GET, POST, and COOKIE input mechanisms, and which therefore cannot be trusted. The presence and order of variable inclusion in this array is defined according to the PHP variables_order configuration directive. This array has no direct analogue in versions of PHP prior to 4.1.0. See also import_request_variables().

Es decir $_REQUEST viene a ser una matriz con todos los datos pasados al script, vengan de donde vengan. Lo que no entiendo es que si los pasas or POST o GET no te sirva:

$user_name = urldecode(utf8_decode($_POST['user_name']));
$user_name = urldecode(utf8_decode($_GET['user_name']));

Saludos

---------------------------------- Lista ASNativos:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.5dms.com/listas ----------------------------------

Responder a