It's been some time since I've broken anything, so I'm kind of itching to create some havok..:-)
Anyone has any experience with the CompressGzip Configuration directive ?
How does it stack up against mod_gzip, Apache::Gzip and Apache::GZipChain ?
All sound rather promising, since most our users are still stuck with 56/64 kb/s connections with no sign of quick change..and I think we can spare some CPU cycles for them...

Regards,
Thanos Chatziathanassiou