Christopher,

I get this in the error log: Please note that I am using apache2 and mod_perl2. I have also added the line PerlSendHeader On to the vhost file and still have the same error message after restarting the httpd service.:

No valid request object (Apache2::RequestRec=SCALAR(0x8022dae4)) passed to ASP handler

do you use the newest (stable) versions of mod_perl and Apache::ASP and of
Apache 2.0.x?

If applicable in your case: did you remove any possible remainder of an older mod_perl installation from your system, according to "http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html"; ? At least it would not be
amiss to check your mod_perl installation in this regard.

Helmut