On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, This Happends wrote:

Hi

I'm wondering how i can't get work asp for Apache. Perl works very well. I have installed this packed Perl-5.8-win32-bin.exe distribution.

When i'm trying to see my one Active server Pages i'll get this warning:

Internal Server Error

No any Faq can't help me. So do you have any good advices for me? Iis works fine, but i don't like this system because its not like real Apache www server.

Is there a message in the error log that might give a clue
about what's happening?

Also, can you give a short example script, and the
relevant Apache directives used, that illustrate
the problem? Some details about your system (Perl
and Apache versions, and mod_perl version) would
also help.

--
best regards,
Randy Kobes