howdy, all. I was on this list for quite some time a while back, but then signed off the net for a bit. Didn't hardly even touch a computer. (Can you say "withdrawal"??) Recently made my way back on and have rejoined this list.

Does anyone have a list of web hosts that support Apache::ASP? I keep sifting through stuff I get from searches, but it's extremely time consuming trying to figure out which ones are supporting Apache::ASP, as opposed to MS or ChiliSoft. I've tried internet searches and host site searches. I've tried using "Apache::ASP" as a term but that usually brings me back to the Apache::ASP website. :) Oh, and I've looked through the few listed on the Apache::ASP website. Just thought there might be more of a choice now.

My current host supports it but I'm not completely happy with them. Nothing major - I'll stay with them if I can't find an alternative.

Four days ago I signed up for an account with another host that advertises supporting Apache::ASP, but the Apache::ASP is not working. I think their tech support is still running around in circles trying to figure it out - even after four days. I say "think" because they've only bothered to contact me four or five times with a "We're still working on it!" type message. It took them less seconds to charge my credit card than it has days to get my account setup. I will have to ask for my money back.