From:  umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  mc mahant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC:  assam@assamnet.org
Subject:  Re: [Assam] Fwd: Study on Assam -Centre for Policy Alternatives
Date:  Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:08:21 +0000 (GMT)

Mukul-da,

You did not answer my question....
What is the cure and who are these people ?

Umesh

mc mahant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Umesh

Grow up--FAST.

If you or any in the Assamnet or beyond have any ideas on HOW to rebuild Assam or India -Shoot at me -not with a gun-but intelligently.I shall record these and present the essence at anappropriate time and venue.

If you have any objection about ULFA- ask yourself why India continues with a million strong armed forces--and spends literally evey Dollar"Earned" from the effort of  millions sent out to slave in the 1st world-- in keeping this 'Armed Forces, supplied and equipped-- knowing fully well that these will not be defending anybody,anywhere,anytime.And ask yourself if GeorgeWBush is a leader or a pusher or what?And ask why there is any unrest anywhere at all--come with an unified theory--you might even rank with Amartya Sen Types.

mm