<<<<<<Wrong at every thought.

We will create Family Republics but they will have to print their own currency.

mm

in the new assam one won't be allowed to keep personal property but then everyone will have to  print their own currencies........that's quite an incentive....eh??.......please send us netters the details on how u expect the system to work.....(one nation 'assam' and a thousand different currencies....)...one of us might even send your name as the nomination for next year's Nobel for economics

on a serious note the idea is real pathetic........where do you live??? some another galaxy with some different theories of economics....??? man assam, it seems, is heading for some real trouble.

honestly, i used to get hyper, initially, with the kind of responses u guys come out with every now and then....but the mood's changing now..........it now really amuses me to no end. and yeah i fell off my chair laughing the other day and so did my friends who were 'fortunate' enough to go thro' ur ideas and comments on 'new assam'.....

go take a hike man!

tridip

<<<<I would say these reflect the same caste Hindu Assamese insensitive attitude towards the other sub ethnic groups in Assam: "we know better what they want."  Exactly it is for this Assamese attitude for which Assamese lost not only the Nagas, Khasis and Khamtis but also are loosing the Bodos, Mishings, Karbis, Tiwangs, Ravas and all. I can cite many examples of such insensitive remarks from caste Hindu Assamese leaders from last 100 years Assam political history.>>>>