>But I was a great Russian Enthusiast-and can read Russian fairly well.And I am convinced we should have a shot-cut to  an efficient  society.

Good to know that you know Russian.

But what is in the failing Russian model for Assam? Why follow a failing system? And how do you prpopose to achieve an efficient society by short cut? By the gun? That is a No No. ULFA tried that, and made Assam worse and less efficient.  We are all trying to find a way out of that now.

What new system and new way to getting there you are proposing?

RB

But I was a great Russian Enthusiast-and can read Russian fairly well.

And I did tour East Europe quite extensively.

And I am convinced we should have a shot-cut to  an efficient  society.

This seems to be the only way.

Try to come up with alternatives .

The E-mail ID's will lead you to the Website Questionnaire.

You should hurry

mm