Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Assam] Who is Assam For?

It was Rajen Barua who brought Sumanta Chaliha into these discussions and equted them with :

Communism,  as proposed by the Mahantas,  is definitely not the solution.
Hatred of India, as proposed by the Mahnats, is not the solution.
Doom for India, as proposed by the Mahantas, is not the solution.

I don't have to be Sumanta Chaliha's spokesperson to ask what you had in mind. And you should be able to explain it, since you authored it.

It does not take a genius to figure out why. But I wanted to have YOU say so. Obviously my challenge causes you a lot of discomfiture. But that is NOT MY doing. You brought it upon yourself.

>It does not because what you tried to interperet your statement in the following, you are actaullay getting nto a >dead end.

*** Yeah? That is because my comment was not designed to be left as an open ended one.

>But before I show you the fallacy of your statement,

*** I appreciate your magnanimity here. But go right ahead and 'attack' me. Isn't that what I am here for? The suspense is killing me though :-).