Title: Re: [Assam] Demand note is ULFA's: IGP (SB) Sentinel
At 10:14 PM -0600 1/18/06, Barua25 wrote:
>1: ULFA did not ask MRG , nor does MRG pretend, to speak or negotiate
        on behalf of ULFA.

Is not MRG in the PCG Group which was formed by ULFA of 'like minded' people?
Does it not imply that MRG is not only close to ULFA but a spokesperson of ULFA?
In fact if she is really in the PCG group she already lost her neutrality and her creditability to negotiate between ULFA and GOI.
RB

*** I am sorry to say it in such harsh words Rajen, but all of the above comments are either ignorant or dumb or both.

        * MRG challenged GoI to put up or shut up on its claims about a
        desire for a negotiated settlement with the ULFA  long before
        the PCG was a glimmer in someone's eyes.

        * MRG does not HAVE to be NEUTRAL. Only the brain dead or
        otherwise mentally disabled Oxomiya could be expected to be NEUTRAL
        on this matter, NOT having an opinion or bias towards either position.

        * MRG lost her credibility with WHO?  GoI and its lackeys? That is
        tough isn't it? And if GoI's lackeys in Assam Net are disturbed
        over MRG's perceived biases towards ULFA, would they have the
        intestinal fortitude to fire off  letters of protest / complaint /
        whine to MRG and  Assam newsapapers? Or would they dare to write
        to the the PMO and the MHA  to BAN her like the ULFA as an enemy
        of the state ?

        If they could, that would show some courage of conviction!

Take care.