Rajib,

You don't understand. This is a one-sided inquisition. Only the GOI or its entities and officers have to face the inquisition.
For entities like the ULFA or the umpteen other ultra groups in the NE we need to have a hands off policy.
These groups can do what they want, when they want and even intelligent, responsible people (blinded by their passion for independence) will find all sorts of excuses to give them a pass.

C'da, could probably tell us how and why the people of Assam should place their future and faith on the whims of an "unaccountable" group  claiming to be the saviours.

Incidentally, the Guwhati High Court passes a couple of rulings within the last couple of days.

One was for the Central Govt. to produce the Ulfa cadres missing from the Bhutan operations within the next 2 week. The Govt. lawyer has requested another 2 weeks. The case was filed by the wives of one of the missing.

The other one was sentencing a couple of Ulfa cadres for the murder of Sanjoy Ghosh.

Isn't this a plus for the justice system in this desi-demokrasy?

--Ram da