<<This along with lack of knowledge about the working of a closely-held company had led to all kind of perception and rumours about his group, Roy said asserting nothing would deter him to go ahead with his plans for mega investment that would help tripling the group's assets up to Rs 150,000 crore in the next five years>>>

And Monkeys cannot afford to be SAD!

Why would Mittal not let go of his Indo Passport?Plans to take overSAIL? ONGC? India?

He literally got himself Invited to MMS's lunch for Chirac.

Looks like  a " Non!" from France.They know Brit. Monkey money is propping  up the Lakshmi.

They are asking the basic question- If US (Mittal)has oversupply, and cars are not making any more-who would Arcelor sell to when US Mittal floods Europe?

Mittal knows no technology- - only monkey-money. That's why SAD!

Like Ambani Boy who lets off broadsiders like"India's Agro-export could exceed 2 Trillion Dollars". He does not know that India is now a net food importer including oils,wheat,onions,fruit.

I have doubts if he is clear about millions,billions,trillions,zillions--

Oh India! Free Assam will help them be honest and on to the path of Greatness! Monkeys Can't .

mm