http://www.cainindia.org/news/5_2007/in_a_knowledge_economy_professionals_require_new_skills_.html
I met/ heard Mr Yassaswy at Hindu Int. of Management, Sonpat and was so
impressed (I head already gone thru his book on business and profit -forgetting
the name) that enrolled for a DBA program like many others. Though only one of
us ultimately became a CFA.

Here he shows a bit of Warren Buffet's style of investing -which is simple to
understand but a battle of nerves to implement. Ofcourse, investing in human
resources/students/teachers follws similar rule.
http://www.rediff.com/money/2007/sep/20vision.htm

Umesh

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.