C'da,

I agree completely with these darn motives, hidden agendas, or what you
will. But, you, of course will agree, that the opposite is also true.

That is, that there are those who also pretend that they are 'looking after
India's welfare', but are actually on the look out for every chance to bash
anything India.
Some of these people also seem to RELISH anything that might contribute
toward India's downfall. These people also tend to have that "gotcha-move".

Oh! what a lousy world - I mean a world full of hidden agendas.
For some, it is putting India on a pedestal, while for others it is one more
step toward the possible total destruction of India.

But, I guess, we all have to live with it - it does take two to tango. :) :)

--Ram