  From: Alpana B. Sarangapani
  To: assam@assamnet.org
  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 3:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [Assam] Fwd: Margherita Lekhapani Goes to Arunachal Pradesh
(Google Map)

  >Google MAP includes following parts of assam into Arunachal Pradesh
territory

  >Lekhapani

  >Tipong

  >Margherita
  >                we should complain na?

  I wonder what would the advocates of the Seven Sisters say about this.

    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    To: assam@assamnet.org
    Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:31:15 +0000
(Google Map)

    From: "Ritu Mahanta"
    To: "JK Mahanta" , Joon , "Rini Kakati" [EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "parag
hatibaruah" , "RANJAN K BARUAH" [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: Kind Attn
    Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 20:18:45 +0530
    Dear ALL

    Google MAP includes following parts of assam into Arunachal Pradesh
territory

    Lekhapani
    Tipong
    Margherita
    (attachment is the truth)

    we should complain na?
    regards

    Ritu Mahanta

    Got a favourite clothes shop, bar or restaurant? Share your local knowledge
with BackOfMyHand.com