Dear BK,

What do you think of the Rajat Gupta scandal? Is he a crook? Someone who made
an error of judgement? Does he
embody the Indian mindset or desi-ethics? Should desis now abandon him, having
made him their mascot as P R Sinha asks?
Should desis have made him ( or anybody else) their "mascot" to begin with ?
Is Rajat Gupta the highly successful
"businessman" ( like all the other desi-CEOs of so many US Corporations) or was
he ( and the other) are merely manipulators
cashing in on enterprises somebody else built?

And finally, should Gupta or Rajaratnam and other tainted and even convicted
individuals taint everybody else who
bears the 'desi' identity or flaunts it or is given it by default ( like yours
truly for example :-)) ?