That was perceptive of you Sushanta.

Manoj, I know Bhuban Kokaideu, nearly 80,  very well. He is from Namti, same
place I grew up in. Worked for BBC for a long time and lives
with his family at London and in Spain parts of the year.

Jyotirmay does have a point.
But I am quite sure BK has been doing what he has been, in his way of keeping
the semblance of a life ticking in this net.

I used to be a major trouble-maker in Assamnet.  But I have gotten tired of the
same old, same old, even though I am open to
lighting small fires now and then. Unfortunately one or two participants cannot
really generate a meaningful discourse.
There is a dearth of participants, perhaps due to apathy, perhaps due to a
lingering fear of speaking openly
and frankly and perhaps because of a weariness, like yours truly's.

Even though I have a nominal presence in Facebook, I rarely participate there
either. So my absence from this net has had
nothing to do with social or anti-social media of any kind :-).

Best.

cm