IF 'bisarok'  is supposed to be an imperative verb as opposed to a noun, I
guess it could be appropriate,
( as in 'aapuni bisarok etiya').

But I thought in this context it was meant to be the name of the search engine,
as a noun. If so then
it won't be appropriate,considering the widely prevailing meaning of the
Oxomiya word "bisarok': A judge..

I will however stand corrected. Did not mean to split hairs g here :-).