While I hold my opinions on the matter, may I ask what you found ridiculous in
the report Alpana :-)?

BTW, the report seems to be from Ram Dhar's  "[Assam] NDTV hindi program -
discussion about Kokrajhar incident, illegal migration" post.
So it could be surmised that it was prepared by some Hindiwalla, not exactly
some Kharkhowa anti-Indian type :-). Buty I could be wrong
about that.