Oh, darn A!

Looks like I had been losing sleep over nothing.

But anyway, it was fun reading about it. Where else can we get such interesting
news from? I mean
other than Missouri. Did you know  our very own Todd Akin serves at the
Congressional Science Sub-committee?
I can see why Bobby Jindal is urging HIS people to “stop being the stupid
party” .

Used to think that India had problems, you know?