1.      We have our Uttam Terron, Lanu Aimol, Biju Borbaruah, Jadav Payeng
the late Jugal Bhuyan and many more. But their compatriots in other parts of
India are also contributing in their own unique way.
Hats off to all of them!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/dashrath-manjhi-and-more-when-one-m
an-army-makes-the-difference/article1-1385680.aspx

2.      Many of you might have come across the following new item. I just
wanted to share the same. Wondering when they will be starting innovation in
Assam and the NE!
Cochin International Airport runs on a 45-acre plot of 46,000 solar panels
producing 60,000 units of electricity a day
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3206031/Indian-airpor
t-world-powered-ENTIRELY-solar-energy-using-46-000-panels-idea-off.html#ixzz
3kHpSMCzg>

Greetings,

Wahid da

Wahid Saleh

Chrysantenhof 33

2651 XJ  Lansingerland

The Netherlands

Tel: +31 105114400
banner_indiawijzer_new_smal
The Dutch site for India related information
Coming together is a beginning | Keeping together is progress | Working
together is success