SubhaBibah.com is presented as the first and only community based online
matrimony service of Assam and the Assamese Community. The site is based on the
indigenous preferences of the community, which are felt some-how different from
the national trend. The caste system, the tribes, or the location based
preferences are the baselines of this site. Almost all the tribes, caste and
creed of Assam are included in this site easing the process of choosing ones
bride or groom based on their individual preferences.

SubhaBibah.com also hosts a wedding directory, which will feature anything and
everything relating to organizing a wedding ceremony. Starting from Jewelry to
Bridal Wear, from Banquet Halls to Catering Services; everything will be
arranged under one roof, for the ease of the community members. Which we hope
will attract a lot of Assamese NRI's and also city dwellers from all over
Assam, to become a part of SubhaBibah.com.This feature of the site is hoped to
provide the ease of promotion of the brands and individuals associated with the
wedding market to their direct prospects.

SubhaBibah.com is offering Free Membership to the marriage aspirant youth with
a number of limited services like Free Messaging, Free Interest etc.
SubhaBibah.com will soon start its paid membership schemes, which will broaden
the spectrum of the search for Bride or Groom and incorporate chat facilities
etc through the site. SubhaBibah.com is a secured site and we value the
confidentiality of every members holding a profile in www.SubhaBibah.com.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :

How do I register in http://www.subhabibah.com?
To Register, click on the Registration link in the home page. Fill all the
details asked in the form. After you submit your form, your profile will be
automatically created. It will be validated and it will be made online after
the validation. The validation process is 24 hours to 48 hours.

How do I modify my profile details?
Login and click the Update your profile Info option. After changing all the
information click the 'Update' button.

What is Registration No?
Automatically a Registration Number is generated after your successful
registration. You need this registration number for login and other future
reference.

Where do I enter my expectations of my bride/groom?
In the registration form, Step 3 is the EXPECTED PROFILE option. Also you can
enter the living place and qualification of the expected alliance.

How do I add a photo to my profile?
After logging in using Reg.No and password, in the member home page click the
Add your photograph option to add your picture.

How do I view a profile of the known registration number?
Enter the known registration number and click the 'View' Button.

How do I change my password?
Login and click the Change Password option in your member home page.

How can I avail offline assistance help?
Call us anytime for the offline assistance help. We are here to help you.

OFFICE ADDRESS :
SubhaBibah.Com
Guwahati
Assam - India