Dear All,

Manas has made a very important issue of Assam in present developments..

It is the people of Assam who should come forward and initiate a journey by
doing activities for developing Economy of Assam, Creating a peaceful
Society and select some leaders who can convince and really have some zeal
to create a better Assam for our simple minded people.

Cannot we Create an intellactual Regional Political Party amongst the people
through this forum who are really worried and want to make a peaceful
developed Assam at this prevailing situation.

I think Present Assam Govt and ULFA both are not interested to resolve this
matter permanantly.

So this is the high time to think..

Regards

Sanjeeb