Paul K. Dickson wrote:

> Fritz:
>
> That only works if the recipient is in the associated, or all
> spamlovers category.  I'd like it to work for everyone in my
> domain for certain words, but certainly not everyone in the
> domain for all words(aka, I don't want to add everyone to spamlovers).

It does not make everyone spamlovers.  It makes the word/phrase act like
they were email addresses in spamlovers.  So if you listed "cat.in.bag"
(without the quotes), any email that had "cat in bag" in it would be
passed as if it were to a spam lover (which is what you requested in
your original email).

Kind Regards,
Brett