check for matches againt the npRe.

--
ME2   (wireless)

-----Original Message-----
From: Melvin Backus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, Jun 30, 2006 7:07 am
Subject: [Assp-user] Odd mail getting through

I've got some odd mail that seems to get through ASSP untouched even though
when I plug it into the analyzer it confirms that it should have been
caught by my bombre.  The odd part is that there are no headers in the mail
to indicate that it ever even went through ASSP.

I initially though that perhaps it was bypassing ASSP and going straight to
the mail server, but that is only possible if it is sent from inside the
firewall, and then only if they address it by IP directly.  OK, so going on
that possibility I started checking, but the headers do indicate that it
was received by the mail server from the machine running ASSP, so I've
ruled that out.

Are there any mechanisms in ASSP that might allow the mail through this