Fritz,

Thank you for the response.  My email was just to convey ( I know I was preaching to the choir) how it all worked.
Sincerely,

Travis Forghani
IT Administrator
Bowman Enterprises, Inc.

Cell: 919-795-9298
Office: 919-894-3662, Ext. 34

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fritz Borgstedt wrote:
Questions and Answers for users of ASSP Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy
<assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net> schreibt:

Yes, a whitelisted sender can be redlisted via the email interface;
no a
redlisted sender cannot be whitelisted via the email interface.

It can: first remove from redlist via email interface

And:
Removal from whitelist via email interface will add to redlist.