Questions and Answers for users of ASSP Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy
<assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net> schreibt:
>Am I reading this correctly?  A ham message was blocked and a spam
>message
>was whitelisted, because of an non-existent npRE file?

It was blocked by Noprocessing RE: '', because files , which are are
defined and not existent, produce such odd expression . Delete the
definition. It is an very old problem, may be it is fixed in 1.2.5.