You can mitigate/fix the Problem if you run ASSP in a proper
security context.

If you run it in Windows, create an speacial User which
could only access the ASSP directories. Start the
service under the context of this special user and
everything is fine.

I validated it with NT Filemon and it told me "access denied" -
but everything "regular" runs without problems.

The best would be to a) fix the problem and b) add a note to
the readme, to run the software with a limited user context.

ASSP seems to be a great piece of software. So such a minor
bug should be no problem - if some developer response to the
problem in time.

Matti

>>  But of course, it is just an opinion :)
>>        If you like the idea, I can make the changes on 1.2.5(5) and
>>pass it to you so you give a look at it.
>>        Regards!
>>
>>Javier Albinarrate
>>

FB> Would it be to much to ask you to pass the changes to me?

Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Poltlbauer Weg 4, D-94036 Passau
+49 851 50477-22 Fax: +49 851 50477-29
http://www.haack-it.de