From: Kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, Jan 10, 2007 8:59 pm
Subject: [Assp-user] Do you have multiple ASSP installs on same public IP?

I'm currently re-working the statistics page/sql queries.

I need some way to uniquely identify each ASSP install in order for the
stats to be at least somewhat valid, the IP address would be the easiest
   and quickest way to do this but it would cause inconsistencies if
there are multiple installs on the same public IP.

So tell me.
Do you have multiple ASSP servers on the same public ip?
Is this something I should worry about?

Kevin

Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
http://www.tec