I'm getting a URIBL failure

          Received-URIBL: fail
(onlinebusinessshow.com.multi.surbl.org->127.0.0.16; )

where the domain listed in the logfile as the cause of the failure (which is
indeed on a SURBL list), does NOT appear anywhere in the email itself. Is that
even possible?

This error is happening repeatedly on this same email (sending server keeps
retrying periodically), so it's not just a momentary snafu. I recently
downgraded to Net-DNS .57 so this isn't a Net-DNS .59 related issue. I also
already deleted the URIBL cache and turned URIBL caching off altogether...
didn't solve it. This happens in 1.2.7(8) and (15).

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Evan