-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CheriOR
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:30 PM
To: assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Assp-user] Rebuildspamdb trouble

Any solution on this October problem, Markus?  My processing time is
similar
- nearly finished, finally, after 14 hours.  I have 14,000 files in the
spam and 28,000 in the notspam files to analyze, 20 total files in the
error directories.

A couple of side-notes - this started for me after the upgrade of ASSP,
and I also upgraded Perl at the same time.  I also have the problem that
ASSP running as a service in the service console doesn't allow for my
running the rebuildspamdb.pl file (or rather, it DOES run, but creates a
1kb file.) - I have to also start ASSP from the command line.

I'm thinking along the lines of Perl old version is running the ASSP
service in the console, and new version is running when I start via
command line (C:\assp\ directory command:  assp.pl) I've also noted that
rebuildspamdb.pl won't run via task manager

I'm thinking of this:

uninstall all old Perl versions
stop the ASSP service
uninstall assp-as-a-service via "perl addservice.pl -u"
re-install assp as a service via "perl addservice.pl -i
c:\\assp\\assp.pl c:\\assp"
re-start the ASSP service

Would like to know if you solved your issue before I try this, and/or
your thougts

Hello,

My output look like that:

total time processing=45241 second(s)
Uploading Greylist via Direct Connection uploaded 10894 bytes

Somethine about 12 houres ?

Any suggestions ?

Markus

-