Hi list,

I need to route local-to-local mail different from external-to-local mail, the
purpose would be to bypass a virus checker that's sitting between ASSP and my
mail server.

So, for external-to-local mail I want the flow to be: external mail server ->
ASSP -> virus checker -> mail server.  For local-to-local mail, I want: mail
client -> ASSP -> mail server.

Is this possible to do with ASSP?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Francois.