> I setup an email address to receive the virus warning but have only seen
> phishing notices come through so far.  Should I be seeing others?

I'm seeing phishing notices and *also* worms notices; as a matter
of fact I've set my buffer to 100.000 and now the ClamAV is picking
each and every worm; about the clamwin setup; here are my clamd
config file (clamd.conf) contents

LogFile "M:\ASSP\clamAV\log\clamd.log"
LogFileMaxSize 0
LogTime Yes
PidFile "M:\ASSP\clamAV\run\clamd.pid"
TemporaryDirectory "M:\ASSP\Temp"
DatabaseDirectory "M:\ASSP\clamAV\data"
FixStaleSocket Yes
TCPSocket 3310
TCPAddr 127.0.0.1
MaxConnectionQueueLength 12
StreamMaxLength 1M
ReadTimeout 60
MaxDirectoryRecursion 3
ScanPE Yes
ScanOLE2 Yes
ScanMail Yes
DetectPhishing yes
ScanHTML Yes
ScanArchive Yes
ArchiveMaxFileSize 2M
ArchiveMaxRecursion 3
ArchiveMaxFiles 100
ArchiveMaxCompressionRatio 200

notice that I changed the clamwin setup (although not recommended)
and installed the clamwin package under the ASSP folder; I prefer this
method since this way I've all the ASSP stuff inside a single "folder tree"
and it's easier to setup folder access permissions ;-)