Thank you . When I grep for "delayed" I receive only lines like these

Feb-2-07 09:50:55 204.228.236.18
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
bounce delayed

I have no "" recipient  delayed:" message .

Probably because I activate delaying yesterday and have still to pass
the Wait time of 28 hours. After this time I should start to receive
delayed errors ....

Thanks