Hello, all.

I moved zip attachment handling from level 3 to level 4:

Mar-1-07 11:37:54 Badattach Level 3 updated from 'zip' to ''
Mar-1-07 11:37:54 Goodattach Level 4 updated from
'doc|xls|ppt|pdf|zip|rtf|txt|rar' to
'doc|xls|ppt|pdf|zip|rtf|txt|rar|zip|dat'

The dat extension wasn't in level 4 until I added and saved the zip
extension.  Was the dat extension intended to be added when I upgraded to
1.3.0 and restarted?

    Dave