Sure, there's a way.  It's just not part of ASSP.

I did a quick analysis using Excel of a chunk of the maillog after enabling
unique id.  Unique id provides a way to group the data lines:

      Total Count of Delayed 166
      Total Count of Accepted 53
      Total Count of Whitelisted 38

My take on this result is that of the 166 delayed events, 128 were from
spammers (delayed minus whitelisted), and only 15 (accepted minus
whitelisted) of them attempted another smtp session after the delay timed
out.  I conclude that greylisting is working quite well.

    Dave