Fritz,

Thank you for your help.  Here are the config variables you asked for:

LocalAddresses_Flat:=
LocalAddresses_Flat_Domains:=
localDomains:=109valentine.com|jwhorn.com|padysbeach.com

Just a reminder, the problem is with incoming mail, not outgoing mail.
Incoming mail correctly gets through to the local addresses in
paddysbeach.com.  However, sometimes, incoming mail is blocked, and In
the log, I get "relay attempt blocked".  ASSP does not seem to provide
any explanation for why, incoming mail is sometimes blocked ("relay
attempt blocked"). Do you know why?

The IP is 208.100.54.23.  ASSP is running on port 25.  Since the
problem is with incoming mail, can you tell me why you need the
password?

Thanks.