Fritz, Doug

I tried replaced the 1.5.1.0 assp.pl, with the 1.5.1.1 version, and
the problem was not resolved the same behavior.  I then ran the
mod_inst.pl script and re-started assp.  This seemed to do the trick.
So, I'm not sure if the new version fixed a bug, or if I was missing a
perl module, but either way, the problem is gone.  I now get blocked
email reports as expected.

Thanks !

- Jason