Hello again people,

OK a new one.
For a friendly domain that sends and receives tens of messages
back and fro every day, for one sender :

------
[SMTP Error] 550 Your message was rejected because it appears to be part of a
spam bomb
                   -- . (reason: BombRaw: '<body lang=3DEL link')
------

And for another sender from the same domain :

------
May-24-09 10:41:12 50871-00091 [MessageOK] 208.43.31.50
<senderaddr...@domain.address.gr> to:
                   receipient.addr...@some.other.address.gr MESSAGE OK [DEP TC
AG 25 5 2009];
------

the first user was trying to send some .gif-created postcards.
I've told them not to send images through e-mail, just plain text
 but no one listens.

What to do now ?

Questions :
1. How do I tell assp (v1.5.1.2 running on slackware linux v12.2) to
stop blocking the "image" e-mails and

2. Jest let it allow everything from that domain

Any help would be appreciated (as always :-)

TIA,
s.